Friday, August 3, 2012

Ekubo Ministries' vision

I have fifteen dozen blog posts swirling around in my head but until I can get those out, check out this amazing video shot and edited by our friends Brett & McClain Baggett.  Earlier this year we were blessed and downright excited to host them in our home for the 2nd year in a row.  They captured our vision perfectly.

Ekubo Ministries Vision from BB Media on Vimeo.

We're also ironing out the final details in purchasing our first ministry t-shirts, so get excited y'all!!!

These are just the colors our amazing designer chose to use when creating the design.  
We hope to have several different colors to choose from.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous video (and I never knew how to pronounce Bugabo!) and the t-shirt design is lovely. That sentiment always echoes in my head when I finish reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize so many of the beautiful faces in that video. Oh how I miss being there! Love the video! Maybe they would like to do a video for Project 117… :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirts, and what a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video and LOVE the shirts!!

    ReplyDelete